Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Identifier: RG 004-001-001
Abstract Minutes, reports, correspondence, programs, scrapbooks and other materials documenting official activities of Amherst College alumni, including Alumni Council meetings, dinners and conferences and the activities of regional alumni associations.
Abstract The collection consists of records of the Amherst College Centennial Celebration Committee and clippings, programs, ephemera, photographs and scrapbooks related to activities at the College for the celebration in 1921 of the 100th anniversary of its founding.
Abstract Autograph, portrait, and photograph albums of graduating classes from 1853 to 1906. Series 2 includes several fraternity albums.
Abstract The Class of 1902 Papers consist of reunion pictures and publications, correspondence, articles written by members of the class, and a scrapbook.
Abstract Scrapbooks containing programs, souvenirs, photographs, newspaper clippings, college papers, letters and ephemera relating chiefly to student life at Amherst. Includes both personal and institutional scrapbooks.
Scope and Contents This collection contains four volumes and one file from members of the Cushing-Tuckerman-Esty families. The earliest volume contains material relating to Sarah Barker Sigourney (1802-1825), the first wife of Thomas Parkman Cushing. The Cushings had no children, and Thomas P. Cushing named his daughter (by second wife Martha Cargill) Sarah Eliza Sigourney after his first wife and, apparently, her sister Eliza, who died the same year as her sister. This volume has content dating before 1825,...
Dates: circa 1820-1900
Scope and Contents The Evelyn Way Kendall Papers contain correspondence, documents and memorabilia of Evelyn Louise Way Kendall (1893-1979). This collection also contains photographs, scrapbooks, and records and samples of some of her collections.
Abstract Eight scrapbooks of programs and clippings related to musical concerts, theatrical performances and opera in New York City, 1899-1962.
Abstract This collection documents the evolution of musical instruction, performance, and composition at Amherst. Includes printed and manuscript music, photographs, printed material, personal correspondence and documentation, sound recordings, books, scrapbooks, memorabilia, and concert programs.
Dates: 1833 - 1965; Majority of material found within 1890 - 1965
- Subject: Scrapbooks X
- Amherst College -- Alumni and alumnae 3
- Amherst College -- Students 2
- Correspondence 2
- Photographs 2
- Amherst College -- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Amherst College -- History 1
- Autograph albums 1
- Class reunions 1
- Collectors and collecting 1
- College students 1
- Concerts 1
- Music 1
- Music -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Opera -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Posters 1
- Scores 1
- Students' songs 1
- Theater -- New York (State) -- New York 1 ∧ less
- Amherst College 1
- Amherst College. Alumni Council 1
- Amherst College. Alumni and Parent Programs 1
- Amherst College. Centennial Celebration Committee 1
- Amherst College. Class of 1902 1
- Amherst College. Department of Music 1
- Amherst College. Glee Club 1
- Byrd, Margaret Blaisdell 1
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 (AC 1895) 1
- Cushing, Sarah Barker Sigourney, 1802-1825 1
- Esty, Martha Ann Cushing, 1837-1887 1
- Tuckerman, Edward, 1817-1886 1
- Tuckerman, Frederick Goddard, 1821-1873 1
- Tuckerman, Hannah Lucinda Jones, 1827-1857 1 ∧ less